Turn your selfies into Museum Masterpieces at the first interactive fashion show by Metropolitan Fashion Week on Thursday, June 6, 2019 at the Museum of Selfies in the heart of Hollywood. This event promises to be the most fascinating and interactive runway shows
Metropolitan Fashion Week will host the Sexiest & Most Stylish INTERACTIVE Fashion Show in Los Angeles, featuring the hottest international Men’s & Woman’s swimwear and Chic Wear.
- Swimwear by Former Miss World Jaqueline Aguilera
- Men’s Swimwear by LASC
- Special fashion presentations by Designers: David Tupaz, Giovanni Testi, Erick Bendana, Kicka Custom Design, Ricardo Soltero, Inoe Vargas & Cinema Makeup School
- WHEN: Thursday, June 6, 2019
- WHERE: Museum of Selfies. 6757 Hollywood blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028
- 6:45 PM – Door open for Media
- 7:00 PM - Doors Open
- 8:15 PM - Fashion Show Begins
- Event to benefit Hospitals in Venezuela
- Ticket includes, Museum entrance & fashion show
- IG Museum of Selfies#MuseumofSelfies
- IGMetropolitan Fashion Week, #METROFW
- Dress Code: True Colors Summer Chic
- Don't forget your selfie stick & extra batteries
- Parking: Side Streets, on Yucca St behind the museum & Dolby Theater parking
- To ensure the safety of our models and the security of the art work and gowns, food and beverage will not be served or allowed at the Seattle Art Museum during Metropolitan Fashion Week
- To ensure the privacy of the models, photographers are not permitted backstage
- If you are planning to have dinner before or after the Interactive Show we suggest Hard Rock Cafe
- The show is expected to sell out, if you wish to purchase additional tickets please go to metrofwselfie.shindigg.com
ABOUT Museum of Selfies in Hollywood is a NEW mind-blowing fully interactive Museum that will make everyone feel like an Instagram celebrity! Take a deep dive into the fascinating cultural phenomenon of the selfie -- and, of course, snag a few awesome pics along the way. Perfect for families and influencers alike, the Museum of Selfies will ensure you never see selfies the same way again!
More information: At the Museum of Selfies in Hollywood, turn your dreams of being an Instagram celebrity into reality! Perfect for families and influencers alike, the Museum of Selfies immerses guests in the world of selfies and lets visitors take a deep dive into the fascinating history and unseen depths of this popular cultural phenomenon. Unique, interactive exhibits make YOU the artist and help you create eye-popping selfies:
Dangle from one of the tallest buildings in Los Angeles – without the danger!
Melt your brain in our optical illusion bathroom where reflections aren’t real!
And check out exclusive exhibits from world-renowned artists Darel Carey, Matt Elson, and Colette Miller!
And as you snap photos to your heart’s content, you can also catch awesome selfie-related art and mind-blowing selfie facts. Do you know when the first selfie was taken? Or the first time the word “selfie” was even used? The answers will surprise you! Explore how the selfie trend developed across technology and psychology and all the events, from ancient to modern, that had to converge to make selfies what they are today.
Whether you’re a selfie lover or a selfie hater, after a visit to the Museum of Selfies in Hollywood, you’ll never see selfies the same way again!
ABOUT: Metropolitan Fashion Week is the only Fashion week that features both Fashion and Costume Designers on epic runways at historic & iconic venues. Our show and VIP events have taken place in Los Angeles, Seattle & Las Vegas. MetropolitanFashionWeek.net
- Photographer: Olivia Lazer @olivialazer
- MUA: Juel Bergholm @juhairnmakeup
- Model: Kimber London